Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Flat Light Brown Warts

Nick Hornby-time double

After I finally got the new Nick Hornby ("Juliet" naked ") and half read, I can now allow me also to make a decision about it. At first I wanted to condemn the book that is not rashly to be boring, 200 pages later, but I can say to right: it is simply long-winded, with no real power and are the main characters super unattractive and do not come out of her misery. So better to steer clear of it!

Who won Nick Hornby would not do without (which I also recommend any) that should umbedingt once "Slam" and the well-known "About a boy" to make. Both books are funny, interesting and loving written. And even those who have seen the movie should have the second, the book not to be missed, for it has even more charming as Hugh Grant on the big screen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment