Thursday, February 17, 2011

How Do You Know A Plantar Wart Is Dying

A bit of what woolly ...

to return to work. Little things that are usually incurred in the evening after work on the sofa. My sewing room is still in the works, so that I can still not go to the little machine. But yes, the needles are always available.

Here are a few needled baby socks from plant-dyed wool. (I am a big fan of the combination of green and blue)

also needled dwarf I have this hat made of plant-dyed yarn, the yarn was my 1. Attempt to color with red wood, it was not the color I was expecting, but still pretty. Girl colors containing :-)




The gloves were created shortly before Christmas leftovers ... Unfortunately, the colors come out in the photo not so, I like the green of the red onion skins so much, it's such a warm tone.


leftovers Here again, once the remains of the Christmas stockings of my brother, who incidentally is a father again, I say Aunt * * happy! Congratulations on your Black Forest, we are happy for you! The tiny shoes, you shall indeed soon :-)

And the remnants of the Käthe Kruse Opal wool from the Christmas socks for my niece were. I find the colors great, my husband mumbles something about horrible ... Hmph ... No color taste the guys.


Have something on the needles, there are missing the appropriate buttons, then show you ego ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment