Sunday, February 20, 2011

How To Make A Zhongshan Suit

Fleissig ...

we were at the weekend, at the moment we are renovating the top floor where the children are at home. FS target this weekend, disappear, the ugly, cold tile floor is.
Before:

After:
better, right?
Unfortunately we are not quite ready now, the rest will be done tomorrow ...
However, I did not only work but also allowed me an hour or crumble at my spinning wheel, the result is this yarn, 70 grams of merino wool top of Space-Traub, plied with 70g Eider wool. We'll see what I'm knitting out of it.

also came to my order of Sleeping Beauty wool. Hach two sooo beautiful tops! I hope you verständis for which I am now again gone back to my spinning wheel, I would like piecing the light blue.




you all a happy Sunday evening!

0 comments:

Post a Comment